Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A girl and her horse

I have been wanting to shoot horses for a long time now and when my aunt moved down from Houston with her horses I started cooking up ideas in my head. It's the icing on the cake that her daughter Anna is so beautiful, she has the most incredible eyes, and a very talented cowgirl. I haven't seen her at a rodeo yet, but I'm hoping I will soon. So we woke up early to get good light and headed to their farm house north of Baton Rouge. It's such a beautiful setting!

I don't know much about horses other than that I love to watch them and I loved even more watching and photographing Anna and her horse together - you could see the bond and trust between them.





And here are a couple of just Anna so you can see her eyes up close!


No comments:

Post a Comment